Your BTC talk technical discussion... Whitepaper IP..

Discussion in 'Development' started by Rad-voyage, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Rad-voyage

Rad-voyage Member

Do you have an expanded explanation or whitepaper dealing with this in progress?

... Or is this indeed the Patent protection you are requiring of these ideas?

This is from your post in BTC Talk....

"That was end of 2014 and I went back to the drawing board completely and developed a ledger architecture called CAST (Channeled Asynchronous State Tree) and a consensus mechanism called EVEI (Evolving Voters via Endorseable Interactions). Together they allow scaling to VERY high throughput and meet all the necessary requirements."

-- Sorry to draw comparisons but Heat aims at also high tps and seems to align with your ideas.. --

H.E.A.T. Ledger stands for Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions Ledger, embodying a completely new way of structuring cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer decentralized asset ledger. Optimized for speed and architected with custom private chains in mind, HEAT readily provides excellent solution for crowdfunding and IPO arrangements of any size.

"Block chains are generally unstructured, with the block containing a soup of transactions from various addresses. CAST on the other hand is very structured, with addresses owning one or more channels and each transaction has at least 2 components...a spend and a claim. The spend lives in the spenders channel and the claim lives in the receivers. With this structuring it is very easy to chop to the ledger up into more manageable partitions."

1. The states are small (2000 tps consumes around 50kb per second)
    2. The states have multiple points of origin
    3. The states can be split into sub-states that reference a sub-set of the total transactions

"Some might argue that CAST + EVEI is then a block chain, and yes there are some similarities and overlap, but the principles and operational functionality underpinning it is radically different thus I consider it in a different camp. "

http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf

I am loving the research and history of this project. Hope to participate when required..

Dark likes this.