Time for a rebrand?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuserleer, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Alphadog

Alphadog New Member

Fabric + Radix = Fabrix

Fabric: the essential structure of anything, especially a society or culture.
    Radix: literally the 'root' or 'origin' or 'source' of something.

Fabrix: 1)the digital fabric of the human society.
    2) the source of digital economy.

It is also a play on 'NULL-FABRIC' - the Radix consensus algorithm.

----
    Radix is Radical aka Rad!
    Fabrix is fabulous aka Fab!

Such Rad, Very Fab

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Catatonic

Catatonic New Member

What about Miradix? Easy on the ear. Not too kitschy or techy imo. Available and inexpensive as a .com address...

Mi- --> implying ownership; a suggestion that money should be owned not just by the individual, but by our global community of individuals, beyond central control.

-Radix --> well, as above.

Could shorten down for a token name: RADs or MIRs coming to mind.

3. Anima

Anima Founders Staff Member

Guys, this thread is nearly 1 year old and Radix has been decided.

4. Alphadog

Alphadog New Member

So the public network(consumer product) is named Radix too?

5. Rickard

Rickard Beta Testers

Radix is the technical brand, and the consumer brand has not been decided yet, afaik.

6. Aakhash G V

Aakhash G V New Member

Hello there! I am very excited to invest in something like radix!!! Well firstly, the masses need to understand that there are more cryptocurrencies than just bitcoin. Only if they know what a cryptocurrency is, then they would understand the advantage of Radix. I think as a brand, mostly everyone will associate Radix with radical, which is fast and dynamic and new(out of the box).

When is it hitting the markets???!!! I hope beta is 100% success. Radix has the power to dominate other conventional blockchains, and also pull in masses who have not dealth with cryptos.......cant wait!!!!