Request access to closed beta tests

Discussion in 'Development' started by Fuserleer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Superguy

Superguy New Member

I'm also interested in joining the beta. I'm new to the crypto world but am anxious to get involved after everything I have been reading regarding Radix!

2. Whjack

Whjack New Member

Also quite interested in joining the beta after all I have been reading about the project so far :)

3. crypo tomas

crypo tomas New Member

Wôuld love to help any way I can. Please add me to be a beta tester. This is a project I can really get into.

4. jayjoe13

jayjoe13 New Member

If it's still possible I would also like to join the closed beta test :)

5. romanturbo

romanturbo New Member

Not sure if its too late... but I would love to check the beta since this looks very promising. Blockchain 3.0

I dont know how I missed this project for so much time.....

Ive already tested nodes with other blockchain , and I have a couple of vps ready to test.

6. novapball

novapball New Member

I would love to join as a beta tester if it's not too late. I am a full-time software developer. I am pretty new as far as cryptocurrency goes (started making my first purchases this past January). I've been pouring over articles and anything I can get my hands on and am passionate about what you are doing here. Let me know if I can help in any way.

7. Benjamin Poort

Benjamin Poort New Member

Hi, not sure if I'm late to, I would love to join as well! If it isn't possible anymore, could some tell/confirm this. Not only for me, also for other fellow members, it would be good to know about the possibilities to join the closed beta. Thank you very much.

8. Rantakemisti

Rantakemisti New Member

Agree, at least the admin could comment something about all inquiries.

9. Peachy

Peachy Founders Staff Member

Hello all new members!

Dan is currently in the middle of wrapping up the code for an alpha test for the existing team of testers. That is anticipated to begin within a week or so.

Once that version has been vetted for a few days (probably a week) we will definitely need to add in more testers for a wider throughput test.

We will definitely be pinging the group here to join in so stay tuned for updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Dark, eddie and HjalmarBromwich like this.
  10. dogbarker

dogbarker New Member

I would like to be part of that if possible. I run a small tech. consulting company, and would love to help out with any data feedback you might need.

11. eddie

eddie New Member

Hello, everyone! I have been reading the forum for several months now, I found out about a Radix through a forum from my country and thanks to danisapfirov. I've graduated chemistry and the whole concept of Radix - the way you describe it looks very interesting and somehow close to me - with fabric, atoms, events, and the whole universe... . I will be glad and happy to be allowed to participate as a beta tester.

12. tonymac

tonymac New Member

Hi all, silently following Dan´s endavour since late 2013 I can hardly wait to see his vision become reality.
    Being an BS in computer systems security, crypto always was one of my vices.
    In case you are looking for some unshakeable and discreet beta tester, I´d be very happy to contribute a good chunk of my spare time to the project.

13. BBB

BBB New Member

Hi, I'm new here. I've been following crypto for years, haven't participated financially yet because I saw too many flaws in the tech. Radix sounds like it could fix those flaws and I want to be a part of it. Sign me up for any testing services needed.

14. Mahesh

Mahesh New Member