Request access to closed beta tests

Discussion in 'Development' started by Fuserleer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. dpc123

dpc123 New Member

Longtime listener. I'd love to test the beta if a new round opens up.

2. Apex

Apex Full Member

Are there any more closed betas or do we have to wait until the open beta?

3. x0rcist

x0rcist Beta Testers

Hi,

I remember testing one of the old beta's . Would be great to try again how far it evolved!

Thanks

4. MegaWind

MegaWind New Member

Hi - very excited about what you are building here, and would love to be involved in any beta testing as needed. I am a former MSFT developer (Office, C++) and Program Manager with a degree in Finance. I work in C# currently.
    Thanks!

5. j0kercito

j0kercito New Member

Greetings from Spain.

It's really exciting to see how the project has evolved since I knew about eMunie two or three years ago.

I'll be more than happy to be part of the beta. I've been a developer for more than 20 years, also dealing with Linux sysadmin. Currently using OSX for working (to deal with iOS stuff mainly), but running a Linux at home, so it will be nice to be able to test clients in other platform than Windows... and if not available, let's check how does it works in a virtual machine.

6. Snail2

Snail2 Beta Testers

I would be also happy to catch up.

7. TheFifty9Sound

TheFifty9Sound New Member

I just read everything I could find on the internet about this project and it sounds great. I'm a digital project manager / QA for a small software dev company and I'd love to participate in the beta.

8. Pupaflex

Pupaflex New Member

Digesting everything I can on this project and loving everything so far. I'm Not technical, but love the ideology behind it. Would love to beta test if possible