Request access to closed beta tests

Discussion in 'Development' started by Fuserleer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. notaboutdave

notaboutdave New Member

Hi Dan,

I'm a full stack developer interested in helping test the network. Could you send me beta access?

Thanks,

Dave

2. Peachy

Peachy Founders Staff Member

Will do once beta testing begins (along with notification to everyone else) ;)

3. hans0r

hans0r New Member

Hi

I can provide some computing power in nodes when beta testing begins! If you are interested.

4. Amitay Molko

Amitay Molko New Member

Hey guys,

I would also like to be part of the beta.
    I've been researching DLT tech for some time now, and am always looking for the next revolutionary player in the field.
    I'm a full stack with some experience in blockchain coding (mostly ethereum smart contracts).
    I also do a little pen testing for smart contracts and sites (mostly icos)

I am very interested in the implementation of radix and want to see if it really is the next big thing :)

Amitay

5. Olá gostaria de participar da equipe do testador beta. Eu farei o meu melhor para testar todas as vulnerabilidades da moeda

6. bulanula

bulanula Dedicated Supporters

Hi guys,

Have been silently following this project since 2013 and was part of the original Emunie forum back in the days :)

Unfortunately I have been quite busy finishing university (proud owner of a MSc in Information Security from UCL with Distinction) for the last couple of years but now that's finished successfully, I'm working as a Security Analyst at a trading firm in the City of London and quite keen on beta testing Radix.

I plan to set up a full node on a 1 Gbps down / 500 Mbps up connection to help setup the initial network. I'm hoping to go full out with Intel Optane SSDs and a Ryzen dual CPU motherboard. I might be able to setup 3 such full nodes, maybe even 4 if time allows.

I love that you haven't demanded $ through an ICO / IPO and that you have patiently worked all these years trying to constantly improve on what possible in order to devise a solution which is scalable, fast, fair and much more energy efficient than existing systems so I'm very excited to see how Radix will develop.

Look forward to reading the economics whitepaper and participating in the beta, if possible, thanks.

Best regards,

Bula

7. rocked18

rocked18 New Member

Hey, would love to set up a node when its open to test.
    I've run a bitcoin and Ether node in the past.
    Web dev with sys admin experience.
    Got solid connections and hardware ready.

Looking forward to this.

Thanks.

8. TotalDuck

TotalDuck New Member

I would like to take part in the beta test.

I'm a Games Developer with programming experience in various languages, mostly C# and C++, I have a good understanding how software is built and how it breaks and will be happy to report on these things during the beta.

Thanks

9. tabone

tabone New Member

Hi there! Huge fan of DAG technology and a full-stack web developer running nodes for other coins right now. Would love to be part of the beta.

10. Zach Smith

Zach Smith New Member

Hi. I'm a security researcher in Europe, hoping to take part in the beta and learn more about the system. Thank you.

11. Anima

Anima Founders Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Just for your information.

Radix appreciates the interest in becoming a beta tester. We are currently doing internal tests for which public beta testers are not needed. As such, the process of becoming one is a bit more of a waiting game until it becomes relevant again.

You are of course welcome to state your interest here, but please be patient.

Edit: there will be more beta testers in the future. Its just not needed at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 8:49 PM
  12. Sanbit

Sanbit Beta Testers

Registered as beta tester as from 2013, put me in the loop please...

13. djiti

djiti New Member

Hi

Аt the moment I am a student and I study computer systems and technology.
    I'd like to be a beta tester if possible.
    I have no experience with this, to be a beta tester but i will be glad if I can help with something besides, there's a first time for everything.