Request access to closed beta tests

Discussion in 'Development' started by Fuserleer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. mmm

mmm New Member

Sign me up!

2. Malte

Malte New Member

Hi, would be very happy to support in beta testing...

3. roterdam

roterdam New Member

hi my terminal it's ready for struggling this marvelous soft ,if you want;)

4. Athreos

Athreos New Member

If you are still looking for testers, I am interested in joining. I will keep doing research into the project in the meantime. Thanks for the consideration, and I am excited to join the community.

5. Tanolokko

Tanolokko New Member

Hi! I would gladly be a beta tester! I'm located in Spain, and have a lot of experience in Linux and spare hardware for testing.

Great project, keep up the good work! :)

6. tybow

tybow New Member

Keen on joining and testing this marvelous piece of work!

7. chrome

chrome New Member

If you're still needing additional testers, I'm up for it!

8. Yusuf

Yusuf New Member

I heard about Radix recently and it seems impressive. Would it be possible to have access to the beta test also?

Edit: I'm also a full stack developer if it helps at all.

9. xwc19871229

xwc19871229 New Member

Really want to join beta. Just a supporter.

10. greglaw

greglaw New Member

I am a full stack developer and UX designer interested in developing smart apps on Radix. Can I have access to the beta?

11. ScheroedingersRat

ScheroedingersRat New Member

Has anyone got an invitation? My request was in may.

regards

12. Milkman101

Milkman101 New Member

Not sure if there's any deadlines but if it's not too late I'll be happy to participate.

13. ccooper

ccooper New Member

Please sign me up to help. I have development and fintech background.

14. Marshal Jayason

Marshal Jayason New Member

I'm an enterprise archiect at a global financial firm, blockchain is my focus area, i would like to signup for testing.

15. Laszlo Molnarfi

Laszlo Molnarfi New Member

Hi!

I run the open-source cloud-storage & webhosting service LaciCloud and the payment gateway for the IOTA cryptocurrency, PayIOTA.me - I have experience in Linux, PHP programming, and I'm interested in cryptocurrencies. I'm interested to see how Radix will develop, as it could be a very good project.

If you are still looking for beta testers then I'd be glad to join!

Anima likes this.
  16. Ahmed

Ahmed New Member

Hello,

I'm Ahmed from Egypt, I'm a .Net developer, I'm involved in cryptocurrencies for years now and I created a faucet website for a coin with mini-blockchain schema Cryptonite- XCN (website currently offline) and I would like to support this project and be part of the beta testing especially that my participation will provide testing data from the other side of the planet although I have limited hardware and internet connection but I guess that gives better understanding of how the coin will act in such scenarios.

Best of luck!

17. jmmc

jmmc New Member

Hi, I'd like to participate on Radix beta testing if it's still open. I have years of dev/testing experience (java and js included).

Good luck with the project!

18. filchef

filchef New Member

I don understand why beta testing it is not open for every one - more testers more statistic and chances to find some bugs - or everyone should be fawning to Dan or someone else's co-founders

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  19. Peachy

Peachy Founders Staff Member

We're currently in between beta tests at the moment.
    Once we have a version available that needs a wider scale test we'll definitely be pinging the group here.

Thank you for your interest!

Laszlo Molnarfi and tonymac like this.
  20. Enigma

Enigma New Member

I will be glad to help with beta testing if needed. I am a great enthusiast of the modern approach to monetary policy.