Merry Christmas and a Happy New Launch Year!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fuserleer, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Fuserleer

Fuserleer Radix Founder Staff Member

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

I hope everyone gets lots of presents and consumes much food and beverages (except maybe for fthomas :) ) over the holidays.

As the title suggests, 2017 will be the year that we launch and disrupt the world. I'm sure that's a relief for everyone to hear whilst uttering "Finally it's about time" under your breath! :D

Looking back over 2016, although the forum has been rather quiet, and we haven't had many beta runs, a lot has been achieved that will set us up well for 2017. Allow me to recap some of the highlights:

Majority of core functionality completed.
    Our innovative consensus algorithm was finalized and has been tested heavily.
    Progress on economics has been excellent and is about 90% finished.
    Performed the first true decentralized debit card demo on existing merchant hardware.
    Complete GUI overhaul and refresh of how the client looks.
    Acquired our first office located at the heart of Fintech in London.
    The first official employees came aboard.
    Nurtured a number of relationships that will lead to large 3rd party projects.​

2017 will also start with a bang, in Jan alone there is an extensive interview being published in a major business/fintech journal, we are presenting at Blockchain week in London, and one of the 3rd party projects mentioned above kicks off developing their proof of concept on our platform.

There is still a lot to do before we can launch, such as open beta, code review and security audits, finalize the marketing strategy, and a possible re-brand. I am confident however that all of those tasks can be completed, along with a V1.0 of the client, for end-Q2 if not sooner.

2017 is almost here, and it's going to be an exciting ride for sure!

Over and out!

Leon, Cyg, Collett and 11 others like this.
  2. skywave

skywave Founders Staff Member

Brilliant - well done boss!
    Merry Christmas and a prosperous and successful New Year to Dan and family, and all who are here :)

trescuernos likes this.
  3. Gedke

Gedke Beta Testers

Merry Christmas everyone!

4. Brian

Brian Beta Testers

Any pics of the office and information on the new employees?

5. Rickard

Rickard Beta Testers

Happy New Year!

I’m sure it will be an interesting one...

THE year of the century!

:)

6. pastet89

pastet89 New Member

Happy New Year! Great news!
    I'm one of the lucky guys who won 10.000 EMU few years from the lottery few years ago. Can't wait to get them. I was starting to think we are going too perfectionist as with regard of the postponing, but is good Dan has decided to launch it now. After so long preparation I'm sure it will be a killer launch. Congrats and all the best to other forum buddies!

7. Anima

Anima Founders Staff Member

Welcome back - if only you knew how much has changed and how much better it has gotten since 2014 :)

8. villariba

villariba Beta Testers

Finally! Looking forward to it, it sure will be great!
    It's roughly 3 years now that I've been parking some of my bitcoins here, and I could have used them very well for other things in the meantime. But I always refrained from reclaiming them because I felt there was the right spirit in this community. And that this would in the end result in a good product.
    Good luck to Dan and all of us for this exciting year ahead of us!

9. danisapfirov

danisapfirov Beta Testers

Да, този път няма де се разминем :)

10. pastet89

pastet89 New Member

Hi

We are not on track with the plan stated in the OP.

Dan, could you please provide a new estimate schedule?

Thank you!

11. lou

lou Beta Testers

Lol! Get used to it.

12. binarygeek

binarygeek New Member

How can we buy into the bitcoins?