Interview with Fuserleer/Dan Hughes on NewsBTC

Discussion in 'Media' started by Fuserleer, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Fuserleer

Fuserleer Radix Founder Staff Member

13Darko, skywave, wezelvis and 12 others like this.
  2. trescuernos

trescuernos Beta Testers

You're a great developer, but above all, you're a great person. It is inspiring to know (albeit virtually) someone who fights for his dream. eMunie is your cathedral and be a witness as it grows is a pleasure for me. Thanks for all your hard work and sacrifice.

3. TheProfileth

TheProfileth Beta Testers

I couldn't agree more with what trescuernos said.
    I can proudly say that through everything Dan has been a person of character and integrity and incredible passion and I am grateful to have someone like Dan in charge of eMunie.

skywave and Peachy like this.
  4. Peachy

Peachy Founders Staff Member

Yeah, you rarely find someone of unimpeachable integrity in life like Dan.

I've said it before and I'll say it publicly:
    I have carefully selected my exclusive group of people that are in my circle of friends.
    Dan is at the center of that circle.
    I will willingly go bankrupt to defend their honor.

skywave, Lloyd, Hansen and 4 others like this.
  5. gbcholgi

gbcholgi Beta Testers

very good interview!

6. Hansen

Hansen Founders Staff Member

Just four posts till that point but everything is said already! There's nothing left to be added.

skywave and fyyt like this.
  7. Fuserleer

Fuserleer Radix Founder Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words all. Its inspiring :)

8. justinV

justinV Beta Testers

Wow, I don't usually comment, but that was pretty awesome. I feel like my understanding of channels is much better now. Thanks for taking the time to share that.

skywave likes this.
  9. TheProfileth

Dan, speaking honestly, you should probably write a book detailing how eMunie works, would make great marketing material and let you do tons of actual interviews with important people.
    Self publish on amazon if you have to.
    If publicizing eMunie is something you want to do then this is probably the easiest way to open a lot of doors.
    Just do what you did with the interview and do that and explain every single part of eMunie. If you do this then nobody can fault you for being closed source because you are just implementing your own design and you can issue second editions with changes as you change eMunie. You can say you are implementing the design you talked about in your book when you go to interviews and you can tell people to read your book and if they agree with your ideology then they can also use your currency as well. Could be a very interesting idea.
    I really hope this happens.

skywave likes this.
  10. Voluntary Exchange

Voluntary Exchange New Member

Looking forward to release and hoping for what this could mean. I did not know about financial support for development. Is there an easy way to do this that does not involve Bitcoin? I do not want to get into Bitcoin if possible.

I do not understand your signature. Suppression or oppression, either do not seem to relate to a choice of setting you free. They seem both bad. Liberation would have made sense to me: tech can liberate or oppress. Suppression seems similar to oppression to me.

11. TheProfileth

I think he was referring to how states react to technology and end up either using it to oppress people or suppressing the technology itself and maybe attempt to keep it for itself.

12. skywave

skywave Founders Staff Member

I agree with all you folks - excellent interview, and as usual Dan is to the point and easy to understand.