Hi to everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by IV., Jan 11, 2014.

1. IV.

IV. Member

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to the crypto world and still have a lot to learn, but I'm making up for late entry by studying as much as I can. The last few days have literally been a haze of countless open browser tabs. I stumbled upon eMunie by pure chance just a few days ago and frankly couldn't stop reading since.

I'm a 24 year old expat entrepreneur living in Asia and don't really have the technical background needed to understand some of the more complex workings of the system (though that's being rectified as quickly as possible), but the economic model of what you guys have been working on here is interesting to say the least. What's more, the cocktail of thoughtful work, long-term focus and almost insane ambition behind this project singles it out in the current pump and dump copycoin climate as not only something to look for in an investment but a potentially inherently valuable product with massive potential impact in the mid- to long-term future as far as I'm concerned. The way I see it, provided things go more or less well, this community is - through future marketing, coverage, spreading adoption and future tweaks - headed for creation of value beyond speculative exchange trading that seems to be all that most coins will ever amount to. In other words, I see a vision beyond short term profits over perpetuating the status quo.

Just wanted to say I'm really glad to have found the forum and the project itself. I'm looking forward to pre-sale launch and would be happy to support the project by wiring some fiat when the pre-sale goes online (since I'm a newb and don't own other coins).

Will definitely support by holding and probably hatching too; I couldn't get penned down for the beta since I don't have enough knowledge yet. For that matter, I even asked Eid in the pre-sale reg mail for help with the client when it does eventually arrive, haha. Though that probably won't be necessary by that point.

Anyway - cheers everyone and have a good day!

Iv

2. eid

eid New Member

Welcome Iv.

Glad to see you joined up :)

You should sign the beta list if you want to. No technical know-how is necessary as we need people off all levels to point out their problems/suggestions.

There are a lot of people waiting, but we'll be progressively adding more up to and beyond launch.

3. IV.

IV. Member

Thanks Eid!

Signed and waiting.

4. billotronic

billotronic Crackpot Idealist

Welcome to the party bud!

5. Krabby

Krabby Beta Testers

Welcome :)