Hi, I'm Dan

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Fuserleer, Jun 12, 2013.

1. enkayz

enkayz New Member

Well, I'm new here.. this project looks quite promising, I hope to be part of the original buy-in, but I don't have much money.. hopefully it doesn't sell out in 2 seconds!

2. Jazzer

Jazzer The Dutch connection Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. FYI, the ICO will be unlimited, so can't be sold out. It's just a matter of how large the initial distribution set will be and how much fiat currency it will make available to the team for marketing and further development.

3. enkayz

enkayz New Member

Good to hear.. the project looks set to go off with a bang, looks like the product has been in development for a very long time already! I'll be ready to start providing some services from Australia :)

4. Garytop

Garytop New Member

Hi, when will the ICO be? I dont find info here on forum.

Thanks

5. eddy85bg

eddy85bg New Member

Continue reading.... There is topic with schedule... ICO was planned for this month, but most probably it will be the next..

6. Anima

Anima Founders Staff Member

ICO was set for June, but due to patent work, its not firmly set in stone when the ICO will be. Its ASAP, which is when patents are done. Could be next week, could be next month (Damn lawyers!)

CryptoMomma, junsha and Hansen like this.
  7. a4zg

a4zg New Member

Hi Dan,

I appreciate that you shared your history with us, it builds a good relationship between the client and the service provider. You're a very intelligent person and I believe that you and your team has the vision and knowledge to change the monetary system.

A bit about me.
    Ever since I was young I was into computers and how they communicated to each other (networking), I built my first gaming rig at 15 and had an interest in modding consoles since as well.

To this date, I'm still interested in video games but I hardly have the time to play but I do enjoy watching trailers/announcement of games being released. When I do have the free time, I watch speed runs and play video games like 007, simcity, UT2003 command and conquer and Starwars games, mostly for the sentimental value.

Radix will falcon punch! every altcoin into oblivion. It's is a game changer!

I'm looking forward to your creation coming alive.
    Cheers.

Cyg, Fuserleer and eddy85bg like this.
  8. Pieref

Pieref New Member

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the world of cryptocurrencies. Like almost everyone nowadays, I have heard about Bitcoin, but by the time I first got interested in the subject, it was already too late for me to seriously invest money in it. But unlike a lot of people I decided to dig deeper and discovered a whole new world. I've been on the lookout for new and interesting projects ever since. And Radix got my attention. True potential right there.

I'd really like to be one of the first investors, but my knowledge about ICOs is pretty limited. What kind of wallet will we have to use to buy ? Will we be able to buy using USD or EUR, or only BTC ? I've read on the forum that the ICO will take place sometime in July, any news on that ?

Thx for your patience, I'm quite the newbie. Looking forward to the launch of the project though !

9. rotane

rotane Founders

Hi Pieref.

Dan is considering a soft launch without ICO these days. You send BTC and receive tokens immediately in Return. This helps getting around some ICO regulations. And sets Radix apart from scam ICOs. Precondition is that Dans private funds last long enough. For you as Investor there is no big difference. Stay tuned :)

10. orange399

orange399 New Member

Hi I'm very new to crypto currencies , just brought some bit coins and an alt coin called unobtanium. But just very confused about whats happening on August the 1st, about the segwit. Is it safe to leave my unobtanium coins in the electrum wallet? Or where do I store it? and bit coin where do I leave it?

11. Anima

Anima Founders Staff Member

Guys, wrong thread!

12. orange399

orange399 New Member

sorry, can someone answer it on a different thread. thanks a lot

13. Jazzer

Jazzer The Dutch connection Staff Member

Welcome orange399 to our little corner of the internet. People are all about Radix in here. :)

For questions regarding unobtanium and/or electrum I'd say you may want to check the forums dealing specifically with those things. Any answers you get in here may not be quite as accurate.